Wednesday 26 September 2012

sunflowers and sewing books



SUNFLOWERS2



Just look at these Sunflowers aren't they stunning? They're from my very good pal Janet, and yes they are truly stunning, the kids couldn't believe they were actually real flowers they are so amazing! Why did I get flowers? Well last week saw me become yet another year older, yes I know hard to believe ;) Luckily I'm at the age now where I genuinely forget how old I am.

stylish address book 2


However birthdays do mean treats and presents so it's not all bad. My pal Debby surprised me with this fantastic book, I can't tell you how please I was when I opened my parcel.

I had a lovely day and really appreciate the thought and time taken to make my day special, so thank you again friends and family, it means so much, you're all very special people.

Jamie topped everything off by saying, 


not that old


Bye for now
  post signature

5 comments:

Crafted by Carly said...

Those sunflowers are amazing!!! We went for a walk last weekend, and chanced upon a field of 'pick-your-own' flowers (common here). There were hundreds of sunflowers. Luckily, I had my camera with me. Post coming up.....
That book looks good. What are the projects like inside? I love the dress on the cover!!!
Carly
x

Katy Cameron said...

Gorgeous flowers! Belated hippo bathday, and so glad to hear the wrinkles didn't suddenly multiply on the day ;o)

Fiona @ Poppy Makes said...

Happy belated birthday! I've also reached the genuinely forget ful age. Flowers are gorgeous and book looks beautiful!

Indianna said...

Hope you had a wonderful day. Now you need fabric to make things from the book.

Crafted by Carly said...

Hi Nikki,
I've just been flicking through your old posts, for quilting inspitation (there's so much of it on your blog). And I saw that you have THAT dress book. I bought myself a copy a few weeks ago. I've made one dress from it so far (the one on the front) and LOVE it!!! Have you made anythign from it yet???
Carly
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...