Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Caught up at last

april-sisters-ten-BOM-2 april-sisters-ten-BOM-1

I'm on a roll this week :) I've finally caught up on the Sisters' ten BOM and it feels goood! April's block is called Lady of the Lake. I had planned to use my long lost thangles to make the small HST's for these blocks but when I looked at them properly I noticed that they were for 2" units not 2.5" needed, duh!! 


Anyway not to worry, here are all the blocks so far. Now I need to make some headway on the Lucky Stars BOM, especially since May's block just popped up in my email this morning.

Bye for now

post signature


Katy Cameron said...

These are all looking great so far, bummer on the Thangles though!

Crafted by Carly said...

Gorgeous, as always! I've been looking in to Craftsy block-of-the-month courses. And it's all your fault! ;-)

Cindy said...

Lucky Stars is passing me by too! I haven't even started on the first, but love each pattern. What's wrong with me!?!?

Archie the wonder dog said...

I love all those blocks - it's going to be a gorgeous quilt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...